Welcome to FullSync
FullSync is a universal file synchronization and backup tool which is highly customizable and expandable. It is especially for developers, but the basic functionality is easy enough for everyone.
- Version 0.10.1 (10. February 2013):
- SFTP: fix remembering the SSH Host key in case the .ssh directory did not exist already.
- Added more resolutions to the FullSync icon.
- FTP: added a select box to switch between Anonymous and User/Password authentication.
- Speed up the synchronization process considerably.
- Version 0.10.0 (3. December 2012):
- updated all bundled libraries to their latest version.
- added 64-bit support.
- initial attempt at mac support (needs testers!).
- added support for public key authentication for SFTP connections.
- moved the profiles, preferences and log file to ~/.config/fullsync/ ($XDG_CONFIG_HOME) or C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\.config\fullsync\ for Windows.
- new commons-vfs source and destination browser should work now, certainly not fine, but it works.
- added a file filter for simplyfied ruleset. The filter is a replacement for the ignore/accept patterns.
- added wildcards as ignore/accept patterns (regexp was default till now) in simplyfied syncrules.
- changed the ignore/accept pattern behaviour. Now if the ignore pattern is empty but the accept is not empty, then everything is ignored but what matches the accept pattern
- Version 0.9.1 (8. March 2005):
- added compatible and passive url-query options to ftp urls
- compatible=true should solve the problem with - and spaces in paths (bug #1090385) this really needs gui support !
- dded FullSync internal logging (say loggers per class,...)
- added French localization
- added Spanish localization
- Publication and update of websites, synchronization of local directories and making backups of your data.
- Configuration and rule-rewriting per directory possible.
- Flexible rules, allowing all kinds of exclusion/inclusion.
- Multiple protocols supported FTP, SFTP, SMB/CIFS(Windows Shares) and of course local files.
- Scheduled execution of synchronizations using intervals or a crontab like scheduling.
- Ability to remotely control a FullSync instance running on another computer.